Our quiz master Tony Hull has been hard at work pulling together another quiz for your enjoyment. We've managed to pull together five brilliant prizes and all money raised from the quiz will go towards habitat management works in Cliff Farm field, (more details on the land here).
This quiz consists of 50 pictures of a variety of British fauna and flora that you have to work out what they are.
There are five fantastic prizes for the top five entries:
1. Single FOS Lifetime Membership
2. A pair of 8x33 Opticron Savannah binoculars
3. A £25 voucher for the SBOT shop
4. A copy of The Birds of Spurn
5. A copy of The Nightingale by Sam Lee
You have until midday (1200) on Saturday 7th August 2021 to send your answers in, the winners will be announced at the Spurn BBQ later that evening (unless a tie break is required!).
There is an entrance fee of £5, the easiest way to pay is through PayPal on our shop site here if you can't do PayPal then our Chairman will be able to sort you out, drop him an email on robertadams141 'at' btinternet.com
1. To enter the quiz you need to go to our online shop link here and buy a ticket through PayPal.
2. Once you have paid your £5, you will get an email with the quiz.
3. Follow the instructions on top of the quiz sheet, fill it out and send it back!Back to news
Posted: 19 July 2021
Thanks to all the many photographers who allow us to use their images on this site, in particular Dave McAleavey, Martin Standley, Mike Watson, Richard Willison.