As we are now very close to finalising the sale of the field at Cliff Farm, we are now looking to fundraise for habitat creation works in the field, (more details on the land here) so our quizmaster Tony Hull has pulled together an Easter-themed quiz
This quiz consists of a variety of questions and picture based questions, all questions relate to British
birds and other wildlife with a general theme of ‘spring’, 50 in total.
There are three fantastic prizes for the top three entries:
1) Single Lifetime membership to Friends of Spurn (worth £450).
2) A £50 Spurn voucher (which can be spent in the Spurn shop or used for accommodation at the Observatory)
3) A copy of 'The Birds of Spurn' by Andy Roadhouse
You have until middnight on Friday 23rd April 2021 to send your answers in, the winners will be announced on Monday 26th April (unless a tie break is required!).
There is an entrance fee of £3, the easiest way to pay is through PayPal on our shop site here if you can't do PayPal then our Chairman will be able to sort you out, drop him an email on robertadams141 'at' btinternet.com
1. To enter the quiz you need to go to our online shop link here and buy a ticket through PayPal.
2. Once you have paid your £3, you will get an email with the quiz.
3. Follow the instructions on top of the quiz sheet, fill it out and send it back!
Back to news
Posted: 02 April 2021
Thanks to all the many photographers who allow us to use their images on this site, in particular Dave McAleavey, Martin Standley, Mike Watson, Richard Willison.